@tmiller_fit: Talk about a transformation! @sarah_bakian proves it takes determination and consistency but it’s ALL WORTH IT! Go check out her 500 day transformation and all of her amazing recipes!!!
💪 Couples that train together… 💪. Please go and check out shredded Gym Hero Ashley @ashleykurt! 💪 #muscleegg #ifbb #competition #win #physique #bodybuilding #gym #gymrat #ilovegymheroes #gymhero #gymheoes #fit #fitness #fitfam #cardio #diet #workout #lift #figure #fitness #fitspo #crossfit #health #igers #instafit #passion #winner #pylo #couple #love
This is exactly 10 sizes smaller in jeans, from a 22 to 12 & an XL shirt to M. Still working on my thighs daily, they don’t seem to wanna leave lol I’ve accepted that I’m forever going to have curves and that’s okay with me :) Happy Transformation Tuesday 💪💚
Think Anorexia is funny? Sorry. I am a survivor and find NOTHING cute about this.
Wanna dress up like an Anorexic? All it takes is:
- 4 years of hospitalization
- A nasogastric feeding-tube because you’ve starved yourself so much that your body doesn’t recognize food as a good thing and tries to attack itself.
- Re-Feeding Syndrome, which can kill you.
- Emotional struggles for years.
- A father crying and pleading on his knees begging for you to get help
- A mother who cries every time she sees you because you look and SMELL like death.
- Holidays missed, birthdays crying in a hospital.
- Almost every major organ in your body failing.
- A shower chair - because you can’t stand in the shower because you’re too weak and the warm water could make you pass out.
- A wheelchair, because you are too weak to walk and it could make you go into cardiac arrest.
- A lifetime of medications for anxiety and the health issues “Anna Rexia” caused.
- Plenty of money for multiple ER trips due to “Anna Rexia” even in recovery.
- And if you don’t get help like I do, or even if you do, a coffin. Because I’ve lost more friends to this eating disorder then anything I’ve ever faced.
I almost died from this. I know it’s supposed to be funny and shit and yeah I get that, but seriously. THIS IS NOT FUNNY. Anorexia is nothing to party about or laugh at. It’s real, it’s deadly, and should not be marketed as a slutty outfit.
Want to dress as “Anna Rexia”? Just go as a Vampire, or a Zombie. Because 1/3 of us are dead.
I hate when boys say “let’s chill”
What the fuck is chill? I’m a grown ass woman I don’t chill. You buying me dinner? I like steak.
its been 5 years since the initial beginning of my journey to find my happiness. after all of the struggles ive overcome throughout, i can confidently say that i am finally happier and healthier than i have ever been in my own skin. follow me on insta @ alexisperlman